Monday, January 3, 2011

hello...

My name Is Jedediah (like the mountain man) and I am a photographer. Words sometimes come easy for me. Other times however, it can be difficult. Please bare with me as I take you through my thought process and history.
By now I hope most of you have visited www.aphotoschool.com. There is a brief explanation of how I found photography in my life. if you haven't visited the site yet, please do! you can find more info about the school and the classes offered as well as my background.
The purpose of this blog is not to sell you on my class, or to pitch whats happening in the school. Its more of a way for me to take you through my creative process, as well as provide insight into the photography world. I hope that you the readers gain something from the hodge-podge that is my mind. I hope to relate experiences, techniques, theory, business practices as well as show you what inspires me.




No comments:

Post a Comment